ASIS International and InfraGard National are proud to partner once again at 2019 GSX in Chicago!
This year's InfraGard GSX education program consists of a certification curriculum presented by government, industry practitioners and experts on cybersecurity and its impact on critical infrastructure protection and resilience. In addition, pre- and post-conference workshops are available to enhance knowledge in a number of topical areas related to critical infrastructure protection. Here is a brief look at this year's InfraGard educational offerings:
InfraGard U Certification Course: Global Cyber War and US Critical Infrastructure, includes the following modules (you may choose either the full three-day course or single days that include two courses per day):
Day 1 - Monday, 9 September 2019
1. Behind the Buttons: Humans
2. Cyber War & Killer Apps: Machines and Cyber War
Day 2 - Tuesday, 10 September 2019
3. Tech Arsenals
4. On the Brink: Innovations, Infrastructure, and War
Day 3 - Wednesday, 11 September 2019
5. Annual Grand Challenge Topic: Supply Chain
6. On Fighting Cyber War
Six Workshops (scheduled before and after conference sessions hours):
1. What Would Happen to Your Industry in an Extended Power Outage and What Actions Can You Take to Help Mitigate?
2. Overview of Insider Threat Concepts and Practices: Building an Effective Insider Threat Program
3. Ten Things I Learned From 350 Security Assessments
4. The Shifting Face of Insider Threats: How Your Organization Can Respond to Emerging Risks
5. FSSCC Financial Services Sector Cybersecurity Profile: A NIST-Based Approach to Harmonize Cybersecurity Risk Management, Supervision, and Compliance for Financial Services
6. NIST Cybersecurity Framework
To register for InfraGard (or GSX) programing, please click the "continue" button at the bottom of the page.