Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Credits
Attendees of the 2021 PTAP Virtual Symposium may earn up to 8.75 CNE credits. To receive credit for each CNE session, you must:
- Be registered as a participant and attend the entire session.
- View educational sessions.
- Attendees must wait one business day after reviewing the session to start claiming CNE. Newly viewed sessions will be uploaded to your CNE account the next business day.
- Access to CNE opens on April 27, 2021 6PM ET. You may not login sooner and will receive a login error. Please check again on April 27.
- Complete a short survey of each session and poster review.
Tuesday, May 11, 2021:The last day to view the sessions On Demand.
Thursday, June 10, 2021:The last day to evaluate sessions and claim CNE.
After June 10, 2021 certificates may be obtained from the American Nurses Association. Please mail your written request, a list of session titles attended, and a check payable to ANA in the sum of $50 for each certificate requested. Mail to: ANA, P.O. Box 504410, St. Louis, MO 63150-4410. Allow four to six weeks for delivery.
Conflict of Interest: There are no conflicts of interest present for any individual with the ability to control the content of this activity.
The American Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP17219.
If you are getting a login error below:
- Confirm you have watched the session to earn CNE Credit.
- Login using the EXACT first, last and email information used in your registration. Please refer to your confirmation for this information. If you need your confirmation resent, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 ANCC PTAP Virtual Symposium Registration Support
Phone: 800-809-2364 (U.S. & Canada) / 972-349-7622 (International)
Agents are available Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm CST